We would like to offer you a warm welcome to Combe Church of England Primary School. We are a small, rural primary school set in the heart of the beautiful countryside of West Oxfordshire. Our nearest town is Woodstock and Combe is part of the Woodstock Partnership of schools.
Combe is a very high achieving school and we are proud to be considered 'outstanding' by Ofsted. All members of the school community play an important role in providing the children at Combe Primary School with a very special, high quality education with strong pastoral care for each and every child. We have a strong Christian ethos and our values are at the centre of all we represent.
We encourage prospective parents to visit our school by contacting Candida Checksfield to arrange a visit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs Charlie Marshall (Headteacher)
- We have just achieved our Bronze eco award. Thank you to our group of eco warriors.
- We are celebrating an 'Outstanding' SIAMS inspection. Please read the report here.
- 13th July - Saturn Class to Royal International Air Tattoo at Fairford
- 16th July - Climbing day for Earth Class
- 18th July - Junior production 'Let Loose' at 1.30pm
- 19th July - Junior production 'Let Loose' at 6.30pm
- 20th July - Cricket sessions for Years 1-6
- 23rd July - Climbing day for Saturn Class
- 24th July - Climbing day for Mars Class
- 25th July - End of term at 1.15pm