We would like to offer you a warm welcome to Combe Church of England Primary School. We are a small, rural primary school set in the heart of the beautiful countryside of West Oxfordshire. Our nearest town is Woodstock and Combe is part of the Woodstock Partnership of schools.
Combe is a very high achieving school and we are proud to be considered 'outstanding' by Ofsted. All members of the school community play an important role in providing the children at Combe Primary School with a very special, high quality education with strong pastoral care for each and every child. We have a strong Christian ethos and our values are at the centre of all we represent.
We encourage prospective parents to visit our school by contacting Candida Checksfield to arrange a visit. Please email email@example.com.
Mrs Charlie Marshall (Headteacher)
- Tuesday 21st March - Y 3/4 to Natural History Museum London
- Wednesday 22nd March - Y5/6 Tag rugby team at Marlborough
- Thursday 23rd March - Reception children to Tesco Bicester
- Friday 24th March - 'Red Nose Day'
- Monday 27th - Friday 31st March - Parent Meetings
- Tuesday 28th March - Year 1/2 to Pitt Rivers Museum
- Monday 3rd April - MP visit to KS2 on parliamentary processes.