We would like to offer you a warm welcome to Combe Church of England Primary School. We are a small, rural primary school set in the heart of the beautiful countryside of West Oxfordshire. Our nearest town is Woodstock and Combe is part of the Woodstock Partnership of schools.
Combe is a very high achieving school and we are proud to be considered 'outstanding' by Ofsted. All members of the school community play an important role in providing the children at Combe Primary School with a very special, high quality education with strong pastoral care for each and every child. We have a strong Christian ethos and our values are at the centre of all we represent.
We encourage prospective parents to visit our school by contacting Candida Checksfield to arrange a visit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs Charlie Marshall (Headteacher)
- We are celebrating an 'Outstanding' SIAMS inspection. Please read the report here.
- Wednesday 13th December - Christmas lunch
- Wednesday 13th December - infant nativity - 6.30pm
- Thursday 14th December - Christmas Bazaar - 3.00-5.00pm
- Friday 15th December - Christmas Jumper Day for Save the Children
- Friday 15th December - infant nativity - 1.30pm