We would like to offer you a warm welcome to Combe Church of England Primary School. We are a small, rural primary school set in the heart of the beautiful countryside of West Oxfordshire. Our nearest town is Woodstock and Combe is part of the Woodstock Partnership of schools.
Combe is a very high achieving school and we are proud to be considered 'outstanding' by Ofsted. All members of the school community play an important role in providing the children at Combe Primary School with a very special, high quality education with strong pastoral care for each and every child. We have a strong Christian ethos and our values are at the centre of all we represent.
We encourage prospective parents to visit our school by contacting Candida Checksfield to arrange a visit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mrs Charlie Marshall (Headteacher)
- We have just achieved our Bronze eco award. Thank you to our group of eco warriors.
- We are celebrating an 'Outstanding' SIAMS inspection. Please read the report here.
- 12-16th February - half-term break
- 22nd February - Sportshall athletics for some Yr 5/6
- 23rd February - Friday Friends hosted by Jupiter Class - 2.30-3.45pm
- 1st March - World Book Day
- 2nd March - Mars Class to Abingdon School for Science workshop
- 15th March - Mars Class to Cokethorpe School for drama day
- 22nd March - Jupiter & Earth Classes to Banbury Museum
- 23rd March - Friday Friends hosted by Saturn Class
- 29th March - Easter Service in St Laurence Church
- 29th March - 1.15pm end of Spring Term